Friday, July 24, 2009

Talkin' Tough Does the Trick

I don't like to admit in public that I am a Vos iz Neias lurker, but I do read their news sometimes. And this article would be a wonderful read for the Obama administration, and, quite frankly, most Americans who continue to believe you can be accomodating and negotiate with Arabs.

http://www.vosizneias.com/35601/2009/07/24/

don't you just love his comment about his public relations skills? Ah! Israeli confidence!

I think some parents would do well to adopt this policy with their kids. A little backbone sometimes is helpful.

3 comments:

Time For Reading said...

I like that they "returned the of pieces of his daughter's phone!" After the bomb squad was done with it!

Staying Afloat said...

Fabulous story. Unfortunately, if the Obama admin. saw this, I think they'd use the strategy on the wrong side of the conflict...

And I've been known to browse there myself. You never know what you'll find.

Anonymous said...

You assume that Obama reads stories before commenting on them. He reads letters from poor downtrodden Americans when he is in the oval office.

Apparently, he doesn't read anything else, like the facts surrounding arrests, Arab-Israeli history, current health care legislation, or economics.